Sunday, July 10, 2016

I'm Done Counting Days

I know I only went two posts counting the days.. but I can't do it anymore! The days are going to fast and I need them to slow down!!

Today was good eats and about 8 hours of adventuring! The food place we found was amazing. It's almost makes me feel like I'm back in Scottsdale. Which was a weird feeling in the moment. But I'm definitely going back.

After some delicious banana coconut pancakes, a group of 23 of us headed out to Nandi Hills!! And it won my heart. I've always had a soft spot for nature. In May I had an opportunity to go on a west coast road trip up to Vancouver, Canada and the sites there were amazing! We hiked around waterfalls and over huge suspension bridges and through the trees, and it was the most amazing experience of my life. But India is in the ring now, and I can't decide a winner. For both being super green, they are completely different scenes. I took a few photos and could have taken 100 more... but my phone died. I don't have many more words to say about it... So I'll just collage my photos here and let you see for yourself.





Street Food ^


Nandi Hills v




























As you can see, we had a lot to look at for those 8 hours. There were old homes from when the British ruled, Hindu Temples, gardens, and of course, the natural hills and cliffs. Nandi Hills is a must for anyone who visits Bangalore! 


No comments:

Post a Comment