Friday, July 8, 2016

Day 8

Today I went to the ZOO

For 500 Rupees ($7.45) we were able to go on a safari ride and visit butterfly pavilion and a zoo! India is so great. There's not much to type out or explain so I'll just post some pictures and caption them as we go :) 

Also, I know a lot of the pictures are blurry. I was taking pictures of either animals far away on a bus or of moving animals and butterflies so just take what you get. 

On our bus out to the wild!!

I'm convinced Santa gets his reindeers from India. 

Today my group found out that I make a really good elephant noise. I can't mimic a lot of animals, but I do a really good elephant.

Lions....

                                   

                                                    And Tigers....

And Bears.

Thank you Wizard of Oz for never allowing us to say those three animals together in sentence without putting them in order and adding 'Oh My'.

Oh and a white tiger! So pretty!!!

Next stop, butterflies!

The girl that took this photo yelled at me 
"STOP LOOKING DOWN" 
but I'm posting this one anyways. 

Not as big as the one back home, but it's always magical when you're surrounded by beautiful plants and butterflies!!


My first time drinking out of a coconut!! Which is way better than the packaged coconut water I've had. 

And then afterwards they crack it open all the way so you can eat the coconut meat!!

But my favorite picture of the day was my selfie with a monkey. 

I don't have any pictures from the zoo part to post, because there were cages and I'm not that skilled of a photographer.. But I do have a sister who does a fantastic job editing videos!! So you can enjoy this instead! 




And I'm always skeptical if these things work, so here's the link:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xchkNVCSkSM&feature=em-upload_owner

Bye now!




1 comment: